Colorado @ Arizona
Current Records: Colorado 11-3; Arizona 12-1
What to Know
After a six-game homestand, the Colorado Buffaloes will be on the road. Colorado and the #6 Arizona Wildcats will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 11 p.m. ET on Thursday at McKale Memorial Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Wildcats winning the first 88-74 at home and the Buffaloes taking the second 82-79.
Colorado strolled past the Washington Huskies with points to spare on Sunday, taking the game 78-64. Colorado’s forward Tristan da Silva filled up the stat sheet, picking up 22 points along with six boards.
Meanwhile, Arizona didn’t have too much trouble with Washington at home last week as they won 95-79. Four players on Arizona scored in the double digits: guard Bennedict Mathurin (27), center Christian Koloko (22), guard Kerr Kriisa (21), and guard Dalen Terry (13). Kriisa hadn’t helped his team much against the Tennessee Volunteers three weeks ago, so this was a nice turnaround for him. Kerr Kriisa’s points were the most he has had all season.
The Buffaloes are the clear underdogs, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. They hadn’t treated bettors all too well in the past (they are 4-8-2), but they might be worth taking a chance on now after beating the spread two games in a row.
The wins brought Colorado up to 11-3 and Arizona to 12-1. Colorado is 8-2 after wins this year, the Wildcats 10-1.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: McKale Memorial Center — Tucson, Arizona
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.21
The Wildcats are a big 15.5-point favorite against the Buffaloes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 15.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Arizona have won eight out of their last 12 games against Colorado.
- Feb 06, 2021 – Colorado 82 vs. Arizona 79
- Dec 28, 2020 – Arizona 88 vs. Colorado 74
- Jan 18, 2020 – Arizona 75 vs. Colorado 54
- Feb 17, 2019 – Colorado 67 vs. Arizona 60
- Jan 03, 2019 – Arizona 64 vs. Colorado 56
- Mar 08, 2018 – Arizona 83 vs. Colorado 67
- Jan 25, 2018 – Arizona 80 vs. Colorado 71
- Jan 06, 2018 – Colorado 80 vs. Arizona 77
- Mar 09, 2017 – Arizona 92 vs. Colorado 78
- Jan 07, 2017 – Arizona 82 vs. Colorado 73
- Mar 10, 2016 – Arizona 82 vs. Colorado 78
- Feb 24, 2016 – Colorado 75 vs. Arizona 72
Injury Report for Arizona
- Jordan Mains: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Tautvilas Tubelis: Game-Time Decision (Hand)
- Kim Aiken Jr.: Out (Personal)
Injury Report for Colorado
- Javon Ruffin: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Quincy Allen: Out for the Season (Hip)