DISCLAIMER: The arrest records available through this website are public information. Any indication of an arrest does not mean the individual identified has been convicted of a crime. All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The arrests listed here are only recorded for persons booked into the Hays County Jail or arrests made by the San Marcos Police Department. Corridor News will NOT redact any names from the reports.
San Marcos, TX — Emergencies and crime happen every single day of the year. Many crimes go unreported either by the victims or law enforcement…
These reports include individuals arrested by the San Marcos Police Department, Kyle Police Department, Buda Police Department, Hays County Sheriff’s Office, and Texas State University Police Department. Any missing information will be updated as it is released.
Below is a compiled list of everyone who was arrested and booked in Hays County Jail.
HAYS COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE ARREST BLOTTER
SAN MARCOS PD ARREST BLOTTER
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30 – SUNDAY, JANUARY 2
- POCS — Possession of Controlled Substance
- ASLT FV — Assault Family Violence
- BI/INDICT/AGG ROBBERY — Aggravated Robbery
- BI/INDICT/BURG OF HAB — Burglary of Habitation
- POM — Possession of Marijuana
- DWI W/ OPEN CONT — Driving While Intoxicated W/ Open Container
- VIO PAROLE — Violation of Parole
- ASLT — Assault
- PODP — Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- DWLI W/ PREV — Driving With License Invalid W/ Previous
- CRIM TRES — Criminal Trespass
- ASLT BI — Assault Causes Bodily Injury
- ASLT BY CONTACT — Assault By Contact
- EXP DL — Expired Driver License
- DWI BAC >= 0.15 — Driving While Intoxicated Blood Alcohol Content
- POCS-METH-FOUR GRAM — Possession of Controlled Substance Meth
- FURN A/B MINOR — Furnishing Alcohol To Minor