Oregon @ UCLA
Current Records: Oregon 8-6; UCLA 10-1
What to Know
A Pac-12 battle is on tap between the #3 UCLA Bruins and the Oregon Ducks at 9:30 p.m. ET on Thursday at Pauley Pavilion. The Bruins are out to keep their six-game home win streak alive.
UCLA was able to grind out a solid win over the California Golden Bears on Saturday, winning 60-52. UCLA’s guard Tyger Campbell did his thing and had 17 points.
Meanwhile, Oregon narrowly escaped with a victory as the team sidled past the Oregon State Beavers 78-76. Oregon got double-digit scores from five players: guard Jacob Young (16), forward Eric Williams Jr. (14), center N’Faly Dante (12), guard Will Richardson (10), and guard De’Vion Harmon (10).
UCLA is the favorite in this one, with an expected 10-point margin of victory. There could be an interesting gambling play in this one, as they have done quite well against the spread at home this season while the Ducks have struggled against the spread on the road.
Their wins bumped the Bruins to 10-1 and Oregon to 8-6. Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Pauley Pavilion — Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $42.99
The Bruins are a big 10-point favorite against the Ducks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bruins as a 10.5-point favorite.
Oregon have won six out of their last ten games against UCLA.
- Mar 03, 2021 – Oregon 82 vs. UCLA 74
- Jan 26, 2020 – Oregon 96 vs. UCLA 75
- Feb 23, 2019 – UCLA 90 vs. Oregon 83
- Jan 10, 2019 – UCLA 87 vs. Oregon 84
- Feb 17, 2018 – UCLA 86 vs. Oregon 78
- Jan 20, 2018 – Oregon 94 vs. UCLA 91
- Feb 09, 2017 – UCLA 82 vs. Oregon 79
- Dec 28, 2016 – Oregon 89 vs. UCLA 87
- Mar 02, 2016 – Oregon 76 vs. UCLA 68
- Jan 23, 2016 – Oregon 86 vs. UCLA 72
Injury Report for UCLA
- Mac Etienne: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
- Will McClendon: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Oregon
- Lok Wur: Game-Time Decision (Foot)