Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 January 2022.
- India’s largest manufacturer of electric buses, Olectra Greentech, has received a Letter of Award for 50 e-buses for the inter-city operations under FAME-II Scheme from one of the state transport authorities.
- A major uptick in both Imports & Exports was reported by the Ministry of Commerce. The exporters have outdone the year ’20 performance already by exporting 48.9%, more in April-December ’21.
- Alka Mittal has become the first woman to head the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- A framework has been released by the Reserve Bank of India for enabling small value digital payments in offline mode using mobile devices, wallets, and cards.
- The Board of Bajaj Electricals has approved the closure of its operations at Shikohabad Unit.
- Bike Bazaar Finance disbursed loans worth Rs 100 crore for the Hero MotoCorp range of scooters and Motorcycles in November 2021.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 4 January
Latest business news India today 4 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The government of Gujarat has announced a two-fold hike in the compensation to be paid for using land to install power transmission towers and electricity lines.
- India’s largest mortgage lender, Housing Development Finance Corporation, has assigned loans worth Rs 7468 crores in December 2021 quarter, up by 5.5% from Rs 7076 crores in December 2020.
- Azure Power has commissioned a solar power project of 600 MW in Bikaner, Rajasthan. The power generated will be supplied to SECI at Rs 2.35/kWh for 25 years.
- Dr. Kandiraju Venkata Sitaram Rao has been appointed as the Managing Director and CEO by the Granules India board w.e.f January 05, 2022.
Must Read:4 January in Indian history
Latest business news India today 4 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Dhani Services, earlier Indiabulls Ventures, to launch Rs 300 crore fundraise program via a public issue of bonds today.
- Borosil Ltd invested an additional sum of Rs 19 crore in its subsidiary company Klass Pack Ltd via a rights issue.
- Sanjeev Churiwala has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer by Tata Power w.e.f January 01, 2022.
- Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy Ltd has announced its new promoter, Reliance New Energy Solar Ltd, after the payment of a balance of Rs 1583 crore for 25.90% equity acquisition in it.
Must Read:4 January ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.