Miami stuns Auburn to reach Sweet 16, Steve Kerr calls foul over Warriors loss, and the Bengals beef up their offense as La’el Collins hits town.
For a rundown of those stories and more, check out The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven biggest sports stories in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET every weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you need to know in one handy, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
The Sporting News 7 is a unique take on the day’s biggest talking points in sports, and you can find it on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
Here are the seven stories you’ll hear about on Monday, March 21, 2022:
- MARCH MADNESS: Miami stuns Auburn to reach Sweet 16
- MARCH MADNESS: Last dance continues for Coach K after Duke win
- NBA: Steve Kerr calls foul over decisions in Warriors’ defeat, wins for Phoenix, Boston
- NBA: LeBron James climbs to second in all-time NBA scoring list but says he’s not thinking about becoming No.1
- NFL: Browns defend decision to acquire Deshaun Watson, Bengals add some beef with La’el Collins
- AUTO RACING: William Byron wins in Atlanta, it’s a Ferrari one-two in Bahrain and Haas scores first points in more than a year
- SOCCER: Barcelona wins El Clasico 4-0 at Real Madrid, Aubameyang scores twice in Derby debut