METAFLOKISHIBA – What brings value obtainment to a new level! Gain more rewards and get access to passive value from your investments. Join us to make this the next big thing. We have what it takes and all we need is you. Welcome to METAFLOKISHIBA!
Hi, I’m MetaFlokiShiba. This Is My Story!
Thanks to Elon Musk’s tweets, my brothers – Floki and Shiba Inu – have gained global recognition and received so much love. I might be little-known now.
But things are changing. With a clear strategic plan, MetaFlokiShiba will be emerging as the top dog meme cryptocurrency – or at least achieving the goal of $0.001 per coin and becoming greater than Metaverse, Floki, and Shiba – combined! We will burn 50% tokens and use our profit to buy-back and burn 30% more (burnt total: 80% as planned) to achieve growth target, turn $FLOKI into a private monetary system serving global financial ecosystems, and develop an independent private chain to minimize the transaction fee.
Will you help me?
Your beloved furry friend,
To provide a safe space on BSC (Binance Smart Chain).
Our token has been designed appropriately with low buy and sell tax with tokenomics that contribute towards the longevity of the project. With the combination of harvesting on the meme-type crypto world of Elon Musk and a project with a good cause (contributing towards Endangered Dog Shelters), we believe that Elon Musk’s influence in the Crypto space will continue to provide free advertising whenever he mentions his puppies.
Why Should You Purchase METAFLOKISHIBA?
You’re here EARLY!
We’ve just started! Have you ever thought: ”How much I’d have today if you invested $100 in bitcoin in 2009?” That’s exactly what you can do right now with METAFLOKISHIBA.
We believe in the power of decentralization. METAFLOKISHIBA is by community and for community, fairly launched, with only 6% team tokens. METAFLOKISHIBA holders will receive more and more power to steer our project.
Hold & Earn
You just need to hold and earn passive rewards from METAFLOKISHIBA. 2% of each transaction will be distributed among all diamond hand token holders.
Active Dev Team
METAFLOKISHIBA is an ambitious team. Get ready to fly to the Moon!
Our unique tokenomics allow us to have a good marketing budget to keep MetaFlokiShiba going for many years to come, run our giveaways & fund any secret future MetaFlokiShiba projects to benefit our holders.
Unlock: 12% per month from Apr 26 2022
– Token sale: 14%
– Burn: 50%
– Marketing: 4%
– CEX Reserve 10%
– Team: 6%
– Reserve: 4%
– Redistrubuted 2%
– Initial liquidity 10%
How To Buy METAFLOKISHIBA?
- Install Metamask extension. Login your Metamask account or create a new one.
- Click BUY METAFLOKISHIBA button on our official website and connect your wallet
- Enter amount and click BUY button
- Wait for the transaction result
NOTE: BNB is required to buy METAFLOKISHIBA
Telegram Group: https://t.me/METAFLOKISHIBA_OFFICIAL_GROUP
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/METAFLOKISHIBA_OFFICIAL_CHANNEL